Note: I'm excited to tell you that I've purchased my domain name, www.meghannandrew.com. Please make sure you change the address in your blog readers, but if you go to my Blogger address, www.meghannslittlecorner.blogspot.com, you will be redirected here.
Yesterday Lizzy was 6 months old.
Six months has flown by. I can't believe that I have been entrusted to raise such a gift of God. She really is a precious miracle & I am so thankful for her each and every day.
At 6 months, Lizzy:
- Is wearing 3 month clothes.
- Is holding her head up really well, she loves looking around, especially when held against our chests
- Weighs 11lb. 10oz.! It's amazing that I can provide all of her nutrition for her.
- Can't figure out where her thumb is, so she sticks her entire palm in her mouth.
- Is so happy & smiley, especially in the morning.
- Sleeps through the night, from 10pm to 5am.
- Still wears her pulse/ox monitor at night.
- Is still sleeping in her bassinet in our room, but will soon be in her nursery.
Again, thank you for all of your continued thoughts and prayers for her health & development!
For my crafty friends, I have been working on a few projects, but nothing I can share just yet! Please join me here tomorrow at 7am for an incredibly exciting announcement. I can't wait to share with you!