Happy Friday! Here are a few things I'm loving this month.
1. We purchased the Land of Nod Little House Executive Nod Chair for Lizzy before Christmas to give to her for her birthday. I love that the cover is machine washable and that it's multicolored, so can go with any decor. Plus, it's ultra sturdy and easy to re-assemble. She loves to sit in it while I read to her, and it's definitely large enough that it will be in use for a few years.
2. I was looking for a pair of stylish, flat booties to take to CHA and just happened to come across these Kate Space Prospect booties in my Last Call by Neiman Marcus. I had a coupon, so I took a chance and got them for $130, over half off the retail price. They are the most comfortable, most amazing boot I have ever purchased. I wore them for almost 12 hours straight during CHA and my feet didn't hurt a bit, which is amazing, since I have the worst feet ever. They're hard to find online right now, but if you have a Last Call or a Nordstrom Rack, it's worth searching for these babies.
3. Another outlet purchase I made when buying the booties was this Erin leather small top zip crossbody by Fossil. I picked it up at the Fossil outlet for only $50, half off the retail price. I love that it includes an organizer for my cash and cards right in the purse, with plenty of room for a compact, brush & lip gloss. Plus, the front pockets are fantastic for a cell phone or business cards. Plus, the pebbled leather matches my new booties. Score.
4. Last year, our company insurance policy gave us both a Fitbit Zip to keep track of our steps as a health incentive. This year, the company decided to upgrade our Fitbit options, so we both chose the Fitbit Charge HR. As much as I didn't want a wrist monitor, after wearing it for over a month now, I actually don't mind it at all, and after comparing the heart rate readings to my chest-strap heart rate monitor, it's surprisingly accurate! After losing two Zips last year, I'm sure that this one will be much easier to keep track of on my wrist.
5. After recently ordering the Young Living premium starter kit & finding a helpful community on Facebook, I tested my Theives oil this week when I started feeling like a cold was coming on. I diffused the oil, drank a drop in my orange tea several times & rubbed it on my neck before bed. After a day of doing this, I was feeling 100% better. I'm pretty much convinced that this stuff works.