Adding a title to my layout is one of my favorite parts of the design process, however, I understand that it can be a source of frustration for some of us scrapbookers! I'm brainstorming something new and exciting over here, and I'd love to have some feedback from you, my lovely blog reader!
Talk to me about titles.
Answering the questions below in a comment is all you need to do to be entered into a drawing to win an Ali Edwards Click Story Kit!
- Do you always include a title on your layouts? If so, do you plan this alongside your photos/supplies, or is it typically an afterthought?
- Do you find titling difficult? What do you find hard about adding a title to your page? The actual title itself, or choosing the products that make it up?
- Do you have a hard time coming up with the words of a title, typically, or do you find that it comes easily with the story you want to tell?
- Think of your favorite layout, and how this title just worked for your page. What makes a "good" title to you, both the words of the title, and design-wise?
- What is you #1 favorite product for creating titles? (For example, a Silhouette Cameo, or Thickers alphas
Giveaway will remain open until Friday, November 18th at 9am CST, and is open to internationals!
Thanks so much for your feedback and I can't wait to read your answers!