I am so excited to announce a fun blog hop happening over on my Instagram account today called "Back to School with Big Picture Classes!" I am participating with my class, Terrific Titles, and each of us has taken a class taught by one of the other contributors, then made a layout based off of what we learned, or what we were inspired by! I can't wait to share the class that I took for the hop!
This hop includes 10 amazingly talented Big Picture Classes instructors, some of my favorite scrapbookers!
Here is the hop order, with links:
- Raquel Bowman | Subtle Details
- Pam Baldwin | Text Tricks
- Michelle Wedertz | School Time Solutions
- Becki Adams | Line it Up
- Ginny Hughes | From A to Z
- Kim Jeffress | Journal Your Story
- Zinia Amoiridou | Mixed Media Texture
- Neela Nalam | Big Impact
- Paige Evans | Paige's Pages 13
- Meghann Andrew | Terrific Titles
At each of the stops along our Instagram hop, listed above, you can enter to win a free month's subscription to Big Picture Classes! That's 10 different winners who will be chosen! Just think of all of the great classes you can take with your free membership! To be entered at each of the stops along the hop, all you have to do is:
- Follow my account, @meghannandrew , and all of the other accounts along the way.
- Like my Instagram post, and all of the other 9 posts on the hop.
- Leave a comment on my post, and each of the other hop posts about what you want to learn over at BPC, and in your comment, tag a friend who you think would be interested in the giveaway, too! You can leave as many comments as you would like at each stop to increase your chances!
*Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
Here are a few sneaks of what you'll see when you hop over to my Instagram feed.
And, for an additional bonus, I created a process video while I created my layout! Thanks for watching, and I look forward to reading your comments on my Instagram post! Happy creating!